Maintenance Check: Is it really Worth keeping an Automobile Diary?
Track your Vehicle expenses for the previous period with the help of a book and pencil in the glove compartment is a very healthy habit. Keep a record of your vehicle’s expenses and services.
- Adding reminders to Google calendar and getting push notifications.
- Add notes related to your repairs, refuelling and taxes
- Detailed history of vehicle repair events
- Full control over rates, charges, repairs.
- Report on the cost of taxes, charges, repairs
- Keep track of the cost of your car
- Automatic calculation of the average fuel consumption.
Record your fuelling dates and mileage. If you notice that your fuel mileage worsens, mention it to your serviceman. It may be an early warning sign that something is wrong with your car.
Types of Repairs & Service:
- Engine oil change dates and cost
- Change filters / new filters dates and cost
- Clutch / flywheel repair
- Replacement / purchase of tyres
- Replacing discs and liners
- New battery
- Gearbox repair
Check and remember the mandatory rates: miscellaneous expenses, road tax, annual insurance and more.
Else here’s what you can do:
Download Autoly AutoCare, register & get connected to nearby garages wherever you go; with free, simple, secure cross-platform instant messaging.
Provide ratings to our Crew Partners.
Connect with our Customer Care on WhatsApp Business to know more.